Inland Logistics and Warehousing Coordinator
Region: Based in Johannesburg
Reporting to: National Logistics Manager
Signal Hill Products is an independently-held beverage company that supports the continued growth and development of the Devil’s Peak and Alpha beers and ciders, and a growing range of complementary super premium beer, cider and spirits brands, including Striped Horse, Fokof Lager and Guinness Draught. The business is led by a group of entrepreneurially-minded individuals who have a proven track record of building successful start-ups and managing some of the world’s largest beverage brands.
This is an amazing opportunity for a smart and ambitious individual to get into an industry growing more than 100% per year.
The Inland Logistics and Warehousing Coordinator is expected to meet the following:
- Matric and a relevant qualification, not essential where experience is relevant
- Valid unendorsed Code 8 drivers licence
- 1-3 years’ experience in warehousing and logistics or similar work in a FMCG environment
- MS Excel, MS Word
- Supervise warehouse staff
- Stock control of raw materials, finished goods and empty kegs in own warehousing and with 3rd party warehousing and distribution
- Book and monitor local dispatch to Gauteng and other inland areas
- Manage protocol and good warehousing practices with 3rd party warehousing and distribution
- Work independently and as part of the operations management team
- Use appropriate IT including MS Excel, MS Word and CRM applications to maintain accurate data
- Occasional and scheduled weekend work may be required
- Build solid customer and supplier relationships
Closing Date: 10 November 2017
Contact: Ernst van Rensburg on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email Subject line: ILWC