Region: Based in Cape Town
Reporting to: Packaging Manager
Signal Hill Products is an independently-held beverage company that supports the continued growth and development of the Devil’s Peak and Alpha beers and ciders, and a growing range of complementary super premium beer, cider and spirits brands, including Striped Horse, Fokof Lager and Guinness Draught. The business is led by a group of entrepreneurially-minded individuals who have a proven track record of building successful start-ups and managing some of the world’s largest beverage brands.
The Supply division of Signal Hill Products requires a Maintenance Technician to perform maintenance and repair on mechanical and electrical/electronic equipment within the new brewery. The new brewery is a state of the art process plant with relevant industry standard equipment and installations. The position is not limited to maintenance alone, the position includes production assistance within the brewery when needed.
The Maintenance Technician is expected to meet the following:
- Matric and a relevant mechanical / electrical / electronic qualification
- Valid unendorsed drivers licence
- 1-3 years’ experience as maintenance technician or similar work experience in process plant projects
- MS office and report writing skill required
- Perform maintenance on electrical / electronic installations.
- Perform general mechanical maintenance on mechanical machines / pipe work / tanks.
- Enforce protocol and good FMCG practices within the brewery.
- Perform administrational duties within the production team.
- Assist production team with any requirements on standby basis.
Closing Date: 20 October 2017
Contact: Ivann Venter on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have not back heard from us within two weeks from the closing date, please consider the application unsuccessful.