Systems and Sales Analyst
Region: Western Cape
Reporting to: General Manager Sales
Devil’s Peak, based in Cape Town, is an industry leader in the fast growing Craft Beer industry, consistently delivering critically acclaimed, award winning beer. Our flagship Kings Blockhouse IPA is repeatedly selected as South Africa’s best ale. The business is led by a group of entrepreneurs who together have an excellent track record in creating successful start-ups and leading some of the world’s biggest beverage brands.
This is a phenomenal opportunity for a smart and ambitious individual to get into an industry growing at over 100% per annum. Accelerate your career as fast as you grow the regional presence and volume, while growing your team. This is just the tip of the iceberg as Devil’s Peak is building businesses in other alcoholic products, restaurants, and allied service offerings.
The working environment is fun and entrepreneurial. Our people are all passionate about our beer and vision and work extremely hard to always deliver excellence in both product and service. We are a company born out of a love for beer, and a dedication to service excellence. We have a vision of slowly educating the market that beer, like wine and whiskey, is a product that can be carefully crafted to deliver intricate and sophisticated taste. On top of that, it is refreshing and fun. This value of authenticity stays close to our hearts and pervades everything we do.
The Systems and Sales Analyst is tasked with managing extensive customer and product databases, curating and maintaining content, gate keeping data hygiene and creating insights. This role supports the national Sales Teams with reports, data driven conclusions and the maintenance, support and expansion of our Sales Force Automation tool.
Working closely with business stakeholders across functions, the Systems and Sales Analyst plays a critical role in providing the business with information to drive strategic decisions and achieve Sales success. As a key part of the Sales Team, this is not an isolated Head Office role, but an involved and dynamic environment for a driven achiever.
- Relevant tertiary education BCom/BSc/BA (Economics/Finance/Stats)
- Previous experience in Sales/Data Analysis in a FMCG environment preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Black Belt in Excel and database creation and maintenance
- Excellent skills in database management and visualisation tools
- Good knowledge of ERP system functionalities
- Good knowledge of Sales Force Automation tools and integration into systems
- Very good verbal ability and communication skills
- Excellent skills in data and insights presentation to multiple business stakeholders
Output and Accountabilities
- Defines, designs and maintains databases fitted to business needs
- Creates scheduled and ad hoc reports to support Sales Teams
- Maintains database back end of Sales Force Automation tool
- Maintenance of systems in CRM environment
- Maintains functionality and supports Sales Team with Sales Force Automation tool
- Creates business insights from overlaying data sources
- Forms key part of a dynamic, Sales-driven team
Applications Window: 18 August – 01 September 2017
Hiring Manager: Matt Schaal, GM Sales, MattS@signalhillproducts.com
Application Requirements: Full CV, Cover Letter, References