Western Cape Logistics Manager
Region: Based in Cape Town
Reporting to: National Logistics manager
Signal Hill Products is an independently-held beverage company that supports the continued growth and development of the Devil’s Peak and Alpha beers and ciders, and a growing range of complementary super premium beer, cider and spirits brands, including Striped Horse, Fokof Lager and Guinness Draught. The business is led by a group of entrepreneurially-minded individuals who have a proven track record of building successful start-ups and managing some of the world’s largest beverage brands.
This is an amazing opportunity for a smart and ambitious individual to get into an industry growing more than 100% per year.
- Matric and a relevant qualification, not essential where experience is relevant
- Valid unendorsed Code 8 drivers licence
- 1-3 years’ experience as Logistics Manager or similar work in a FMCG environment
- MS Excel, MS Word
- Supervise warehouse staff
- Stock control of raw materials, finished goods and empty kegs
- Book local and national dispatches
- Enforce protocol and good warehousing practices
- Manage CHEP account
- Manage regional delivery fleet; work independently and as part of the operations management team
- Scheduling fleet maintenance
- Use appropriate IT including MS Excel, MS Word and CRM applications to maintain accurate data
- Occasional and scheduled weekend work may be required
- Build solid customer and supplier relationships
To apply please email a detailed CV and cover letter to Ernstv@signalhillproducts.com
All applicants must indicate the job title in the subject heading.
Closing Date: 16 August 2017