HR & Finance Administrator
Region: Cape Town
Reporting to: Support Services General Manager and Finance Manager
Closing Date: 11/8/17
Devils Peak Brewing Company is looking for versatile graduate of Human Resources Management or a related field to join our Cape Town based craft brewery.
The ideal person is self-motivated and organised, has a positive attitude and the drive to be one of the best in the field. You need to be a smart, multi-skilled team player, that is flexible and happy to support where required in a continuously changing environment.
The HR & Finance Administrator will perform a dual role, covering HR administration for the brewery and restaurant businesses for over 150 employees as well as performing general finance administration tasks. This individual will be reporting to our Support Services General Manager and Finance Manager.
- Contract and compliance record keeping for all staff related records
- Payroll management
- Employment Equity reporting
- BBBEE reporting
- ATR and WSP record keeping and reporting
- Department of Labour/ COIDA / UIF filing and reporting
- Performance Appraisal process management
- Leaver and Starter facilitation
- Recruitment administration
- Setting up Customer & Vendor accounts
- Sending out customer statements and remittance
- Following up on outstanding Aged Debtors
- General Capturing and ERP workflow tasks
- Generating pay runs
Skills & Competencies
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work on your own, unsupervised
- Willing to be challenged and work well within a team
- Focused on excellence
- Excellent influencing and facilitation skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills and the ability to stick to deadlines.
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritise
- Ensuring that administration of work is kept accurate and updated at all times
- Willing to work be flexible in a fast-changing environment
- Fast learner with an interest in growing into a more senior HR role over time
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management or related
- 1 to 2 years of work experience in an HR administration function preferable
- Understanding of HR legislative framework and Employment Act
To apply please email a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants must indicate the job title in the subject heading.
Short-listed candidates will be subjected to reference checking, verification of the applicant’s personal data and security clearance as part of the selection process.
The closing date for applications is 11 August 2017.